Hi, I'm Jerry. Nice to see you here. However, I don't know you've been here unless you leave me a comment or send me an email or something. Please leave comments on any posts you find you agree with - or even disagree with.
Once I was ON FIRE for the Lord... now I just feel like I'm on fire. Smoldering. Maybe burnt out.
:) - Jerry
- Dog Ripped to Shreds in Front of Wife and Baby
- Gravity – Part of God’s Great Plan
- Who or What Started this World? – Poll – Please Vote
- The Givens
- I’m Thankful and Spiteful this Thanksgiving
- Stay Tuned for My New Book: God is an A&&hole
- It’s a Farked Life! I believe it too…
- God Almighty… What are you DOING?
- Why 98.6F? God puts us at Odds with our Environment from Day 1
- Dog(s) Left on a Highway to Play in Traffic
- God really DID talk to me once…
- God is an *
- Coming Full Circle…
- Life outside America, Cambodia Child Prostitution site
- Nothing from God…
- Passion of the Christ (stupid), and God’s Rules of the game #1, Pain-Pleasure
- I’ve got a new plan for God’s word…
- God, are you there?
- God’s Daily Word to Mankind (starting today)
- God’s New Commandments from the “Man upstairs”…
- 10 commandments agnostic animals in pain asia child prostitution atheism atheist cambodia child prostitution cambodia sex children prostitution christ christian god christianity christmas creation does god hear my prayers doubting god eating animals faith faith in god God god are you there god book god can you hear me god daily word god hear god is an asshole god movies god said god says gods commandments gods law gods laws gods message gods plan gods prayers gods rules gods violence gods way gods word gods world god talk god talking god talks god talks to me god talks to us god testing me god where are you gravity hear my prayers heresy idiot god jesus life lessons meditation mike fook mike fook book my prayer new commandments new god pain passion of the christ pleasure pain point of pain prayers praying start of world thanksgiving thanksgiving message thanks to god the givens what did god say what we should pray where is god why god world creation
Tag Archives: god said
I wanted to wish everyone a special Merry Christmas! Many of you have already asked me what God has said today and I’ll tell you, it hasn’t stopped talking since I woke up this morning! I have to paraphrase because my memory is not perfect as God’s message… Today isn’t really my the day of my birth… but no matter it is a day for celebration. It is a day when birds sing loudly and butterflies suckle the sweetest nectar… Christmas is a time for giving and receiving. Receiving is good because it allows others to give. The two are inseparable really. The world is set up in dichotomies like this, and it is my will. Such is my will that the people of the nations will follow me. Mankind is slow to catch on. 2000 years and there are more followers of other religions than Christianity. Christianity is the ONLY way. Bible-based belief is the ONLY way. (I started to write notes after a while. I was in my bed, and had just gotten up when this started. It was loud and clear and at first I thought I could remember, but impossible after the first 5 minutes…) “Passion of the Christ” doesn’t BEGIN to portray the beatings I suffered at the hands of men. “Independence Day” doesn’t BEGIN to portray how the world will suffer as it continues to worship other Gods… other lies. I am the Lord your God. I am the Alpha and the Omega. I am the first. I am the last. I am that which is neither. I am. I am. God talked for over 2 hours already this morning, and, embarrassingly I am tired… my mind cannot grasp everything and nor can I record it in any meaningful way that would be without error. I don’t have a recorder and couldn’t repeat back everything he says, and maybe that would be disrespectful anyway… I don’t know. There is so much I don’t know Lord and you picked me to tell these things??? How many others are hearing the same message? Are there more? 10? 1000? Maybe by posting these messages on the blog it will put me in touch with others that are hearing your voice. I think you chose the wrong man to tell your story… I am not worthy of your good message. I cannot convince others that you are real. My friends they believe that you may be a bad voice in my head and not good! HOW CAN THEY SAY THAT? I am here Lord and I will do whatever it is hat I can do – but please don’t expect any moving mountains. 🙂 Merry Christmas to all! and to all a GOOD NIGHT! God Bless, … Continue reading →
This morning I woke up feeling really good. The sun was shining through the second floor of our bedroom… and it was cool out… the breeze coming through the open window. The chickens were making noise out past the rubber … Continue reading →